Carrying a concealed handgun is a great responsibility and as you know from CHL class ALL SHOOTINGS go to the grand jury. Hopefully this never happens but you need to ask yourself – If I am involved in a deadly force situation Do I have the tens of thousands of dollar it costs just to have legal representation? What if criminal charges arise? Can I pay for that trial? Just when you think your done-now a civil suit!
You get the point. You can’t drive a car without insurance, why would you carry a gun without legal representation?
Unlike other legal plans that only pay for the licensee’s grand jury-Why not have a plan that works for you , spouse and unmarried children up to 23 yrs. still living at home. Here is just a brief example of what you get as a member:
- 24 hours a day / 7 days per week you have access to an attorney
- Free Will roughly $500 value (add spouse for $20)
- Toll free access for consultation and advice
- Letters or Phone calls made on your behalf
- Contract / Document review
- attorney will assist you with moving violations
- Accident attorney can help with your defense if you or covered family members are charged with manslaughter,involuntary manslaughter,negligent homicide, or vehicular homicide, at no added cost to you.
- Attorney will help you damage recovery, drivers license issues, or personal legal injury assistance (up to 2.5 hrs., and up to $2000) per claim.
- Trial defense An experienced attorney is on your side should you or your spouse be named the defendant or respondent in a covered civil or job related criminal action filed in court. you have 75 hrs of attorney time available to you your first year (17.5 hrs. pre-trial time + 57.5 hrs. trial time) your hours increase every year for the first five years of membership. Capping at close to 300 hrs. (combined pre-trial + trial time).
- Audit Assistance-If you or a covered family member receives written notice of an IRS audit on your personal tax returns or if the IRS asks (in writing) that you appear at their offices concerning your tax return, pick up the phone and call your provider lawyers. up to 50 hrs. of attorney assistance.
- If you need additional services not otherwise covered by your plan benefits, your provider law firm provides a 25% discount off their standard hourly rate.
- Identity Theft coverage
- an up to date Experian credit report, including your personal credit score calculated and analyzed by an independent service.
- Continuous Monitoring of your credit file at experian means you will be alerted about new activity.
- Identity restoration-licensed investigators will work to correct damages caused by identity theft, this includes working with affected public agencies, like the
- Social Security Administration, U.S. Postal Service, and Law Enforcement personnel.
No contract, no initial setup fee, never raise your membership fee!
All for $25.94 per month!
Limited coverage plan: $ 15.95 per month!
Contact us to join today! you can’t afford to be without it!
coverage provided by prepaid legal services.